February 12, 2014

Fixin' to Change

Ok. Here I am, 1 year later and 15 pounds heavier than I want to be.

My food habits stink.

I run, but it is hard staying motivated in 14 degree weather.

I drink entirely too much Diet Coke or Coke Zero.

My favorite clothes no longer fit, my uniform is snug, and I feel heart palpatations.

Enough is enough.

Today's weight is yesterday's bad memory. Time for a change.

I start tonight with a 3 mile run, followed up by a low cal dinner and a purge of all things unnecessary from my diet, starting with Diet Coke.

This will not be easy. I did this before and it kind of sucked....

Alas, I want to make this work and put less stress on my knees so that I can run longer distances.

I will be thin again. I will lose this extra weight. I will be fit and healthy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment